Becoming a British citizen is a life changing achievement. However, some people make their own applications but a little mistake can not only cause the application to be denied, but to also cause the individual money and stress.
Seek professional cooperation now.
There are certain requirements you need to meet before your apply:
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be of sound mind.
- You must intend to live in the U.K., or to continue in Crown service, the service of an international organisation of which the U.K. is a member of or the service of a company or association established in the U.K.
- You must be able to communicate in English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic to an acceptable degree.
- You must have sufficient knowledge of life in the U.K.
- You must be a good character.
- You must meet the residential requirements.
- You are free from immigration control.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU:
Discuss your case with you.
Advise you n the best possible solutions.
Collect all the relevant documents together.
Prepare your application along with our submissions
Submit your application to the relevant authority.
Communicate with the authority on your behalf until the decisions has been made.
Contact us for information on residential requirements and making a successful application.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Get In Touch. Let's Start Working on Your Case Today.